The Yealink SIP-T42G is full-feature SIP phone that is ideal for entry level call attendants. This three-line IP Phone was created with office workers in mind and is easy to use. The Yealink SIP-T42G gives you high quality sound in addition to a great visual experience. The Yealink T42G can work alongside a GigE-based network situation. It also has programmable key, as well as multiple features that will undoubtedly help your operation.
Yealink SIP-T42G SIP Telephone Overview:
Never has there been a line of VoIP telephones that are so dediacted to both looks and functionality. The Yealink 42 SIP telephone is both feature rich and looks good too. With full support on all modern SIP PBX platforms the Yealink phones are ready to be deployed in premise or hosted environments.
Yealink SIP-T42G Features:
- Works with Switchvox
- High Definition vocal clarity: G.722 and best-in-class system design
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Switch and Router)
- 2.7 inch 192×64-pixel Four-level grayscale graphical LCD display with backlight
- Three SIP accounts
- 6 multi-purpose physical line keys that can be programmed with up to 15 various features
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af PoE support
- Headset and EHS support
- Wall mountable
- Integrated stand with two different adjustable angles
- Easy, flexible and secure provisioning options